View Single Post
08-14-12, 11:22 PM   #13
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Here are the relevant URLs and contact information. They're not linked to avoid giving them page rank on Google/other search engines, so you'll have to copy and paste.

alladdon.com
No contact informating is listed on the site, but the administrative contact for the domain name is listed as [email protected], and the website is hosted by EraNet, who can be contacted at [email protected] or by other means listed on www.eranet.com/customer/contact.net.

worldofaddons.com
A number of email addresses are listed on their "About Us" page at www.tentonhammer.com/aboutus. You can also contact them through the "Claim An Addon" page at www.worldofaddons.com/claim. You can contact their web host (Convoke) at [email protected] or mail it to the address listed on their www.convoke.com/Contact_Us page.

I also contacted Razer at [email protected] and informed them what the douchebags at TenTonHammer were using their products to promote. Not sure whether they need approval from Razer to use their brand and products that way or not, though.

Also added both sites to the "Unauthorized Addon Sites" thread over on WowAce:
http://forums.wowace.com/showthread.php?t=16062

Last edited by Phanx : 08-15-12 at 02:07 PM.