Thread: RealUI
View Single Post
03-06-13, 07:04 PM   #549
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by rdobkins View Post
Working well for me except for two small things: 1) dark black circle on minimap when bugsack empty and 2) compactraidframe manager not hidden anymore (i.e. the one at the left of the screen that can flyout when you are in a party/raid)
For number 2, do you just mean the little box with the arrow in it?

Originally Posted by Evabi View Post
As long as we are making suggestions, I would like to recommend two addons for addition to your compilation:
Ack, and I just added cargBags

As for Postal, I do like Postal over EasyMail, however it used to have an issue where it made the "New Mail" API always return true, so I'd always end up with the New Mail icon sitting on the screen, even when I'd just checked my mail. Not sure if it still does this or not.

Originally Posted by ComXERO View Post
I seem to be having an issue with certain buffs showing up on the HUD for my warrior. Neither my Enrage or Weakened Blows are showing up. Hamstring, Meat Cleaver, and others seem to show just fine. This is on a fresh install, so all IceHUD modules are still enabled.

Any ideas?
Possibly a change in SpellIDs. Can you enter the following two scripts into your chat window and let me know what numbers appear when these two buffs activate?

Lua Code:
  1. /script local f = CreateFrame("FRAME"); f:RegisterEvent("UNIT_AURA"); f:SetScript("OnEvent", function(self, event, ...) if ... == "player" then local spellid = select(11, UnitAura("player", "Enrage")); print("Enrage", spellid); end end)
Lua Code:
  1. /script local f = CreateFrame("FRAME"); f:RegisterEvent("UNIT_AURA"); f:SetScript("OnEvent", function(self, event, ...) if ... == "player" then local spellid = select(11, UnitAura("player", "Weakened Blows")); print("Weakened Blows", spellid); end end)

Originally Posted by Boomslang View Post
Nib,

in pre-5.2 rogues had a buff notification setting right below the middle of the HuD that displayed an icon if you didn't have a poison on your weapons, it also displayed the blade flurry icon in the same area if blade flurry was active. Is this part of icehud or something separate? Looking to turn it back on as I liked the reminder.
The poison indicators can be re-enabled by modifying the nibRealUI\Modules.xml file. Change the:

<!-- <Script file="Modules\AuraWatch.lua"/> -->

to

<Script file="Modules\AuraWatch.lua"/>

I'm currently in the process of adding such tracking back into RealUI in the form of Raven bar groups.