View Single Post
01-31-10, 06:16 AM   #238
hid
A Kobold Labourer
After setting up all keybinds/macros for the main spec on a new character (fresh macaroon install), I would like to be able to just copy that exact same setup (bars, keybinds and storage) to the secondary spec layout (with the dual spec option enabled, but with profiles disabled)

As it is now I haven't found a way to do this (since the profiles seem to be spec dependent and won't allow copying the layout you saved while using your "main spec" to your "secondary spec", correct me if I'm wrong here), so I'm forced to manually set up binds and macros TWICE per caracter (once per spec), which is extremly time consuming when you got 9 characters to configure the addon for. :P

Worst case scenario I guess I'll just manually copy them by looping over all buttons and doing: MacaroonSavedState.buttons[buttonid][2] = MacaroonSavedState.buttons[buttonid][1] for each "buttonid"

But that feels a tad hack-ish, and I got no idea if it would **** something up because of unique identifiers being used, or stuff like that.