View Single Post
09-11-12, 11:52 PM   #8
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
Well, I don't use the BG's, LFD, or LFR. So, I don't have a problem with it, no. The Carbonite Quest Log works fine for me (no errors), and I don't have to have my cursor on the Carbonite maximized (world) map to keep it working. It works just fine by its' lonesome.

Of course, since I don't do some of the things other people do, I (probably) don't use some of the addons they do. Any problems with Carbonite if you disable all of the other addons, and leave only Carbonite enabled? Not trying to be "funny" here, but that's the only sure-fire way to tell if the problem is within Carbonite or it's some other addon(s) interfering with it.
Carbonite's the only addon i'm running the quest log will act up if you do a daily, not before then. Really wonder about the world map tho, it was doing it to me on the beta even before they patched it (or I patched it) which was why I had disabled all transparencies.. I thought maybe it was just me after they released 5.0, but people have posted bug reports and screen shots of the same issue... the continent graphics just vanish into nothing leaving behind just the POI's and whatever zone overlay was last displayed.