View Single Post
11-30-12, 11:07 AM   #10
DHubert
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I agree with ezarra... although MOP area is hit or miss with Carbonite, Rythal has done very well with providing us with a working version of Carbonite as he digs deeper and brings this addon up to current game content. We must all be patient and allow Rythal to proceed at his own pace.

As for missing quests in MOP and other areas... might I suggest using a questing addon. WOWPro is free and works quite well with Carbonite. OR if you wish and have the funds, you can purchase either Zygor leveling guide or Dugi leveling Guide and that gives you the ability to continue questing those areas.... Both of those guides also work quite well in combination with Carbonite.

Rythal, thank you again for all your hard work and for your continued endeavers on Carbomite. I am lost without the Carbonite maps, Questwatch list and warehouse features. There are MANY users of Carbonite and they don't normally post to say thank you... all you see are the negative complainers posting. Please don't let them discourage you. You have many supporters out here in cyberland who are content to wait.