View Single Post
07-05-13, 11:58 AM   #3
Kreelor
A Firelord

Thanks, jeffy162, for replying.

I believe you answered your own question about map(s) sizes. You guessed right. It's the Carbonite larger and smaller frames of the singular Carbonite (Parent) map. For some reason, I thought those two 'frames' (views) were each called by a separate function call, both of which based upon the single "Parent" map. Had they been, each one could be assigned its own scale values. I guess I was wrong. I wish it would work the way I had hoped. heh heh. Much more useful that way.
Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
Kreelor, what larger Carbonite map are you talking about?

".... So, when you save the map scale for the minimized map you are also saving the scale for the maximized map. That is, the way it "looks" inside its' container (or frame)."
I believe you misunderstood what I was asking, when I said: "... "Reset only these values back to default" option?". See attached image.

You said:
No need to reinstall Carbonite. Deleting (or renaming) the Carbonite "SavedVariables" at "Path to your WoW folder\WTF\Account\ACCOUNT NAME\SavedVariables\" should do the trick and set everything back to default for you.
Won't deleting the "SavedVariables" ("Carbonite.lua" and "Carbonite.lua.bak" files) delete ALL Carbonite saved variables instead of the specific ones I was referring to?

I appreciate your replies!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Scaling_values.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	7792