View Single Post
03-29-09, 11:42 PM   #5
globalduck1313
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Possible?

I am aware of the infopanel plugins both dual stats and stats but recount records whether is shows or not unless u disable it....I was just in AV and was using 92 megs of memory a good portion of which was nUI and recount....I understand that the ui is gonna use a lot since it basically is akin to the 70+ mods or so i used to use in my old built out of standalone mods ui but recount averages anywhere from 9megs to 11 megs of usage...by itself! Skada typically uses around 1 -2 megs under full raid conditions...keeping track of threat and dps and whatever else u want it to

and as i understand the point of the thread was if possible creating a minimap/recount infopanel......so i thought i would suggest using a different solution to the omen/recount infopanel......IMO using skada would lighten the load AND give you the option to have the above asked about minimap/dameage/threat meter in one infopanel as well as eliminating the need to have the infopanel plugin for dualstats unless peeps wanna use recount. To each his own i guess

I have been poking around in the code for the combatlog infopanel as well as the omen and recount infopanel lua...I may attempt (badly and that should scare the hell out people) to create my own plugin using the info that has been posted on these forums. of course i will not release anything for nUI without the authors express consent. Maybe i can actually get it to work...seems pretty straight forward

once again just my 2 cents adjusted for inflation to .0000003 cents