Thread: Need Quick Help
View Single Post
06-12-07, 09:23 AM   #1
Danton83
A Murloc Raider
Exclamation Need Quick Help

Hello This is my first time actually posting a new thread on the site. I had recently been trying out the mazzi but it takes to much for me to actually use and enjoy it. Maybe if I started with it at lower lvls it would be good but I have 3 lvl 60s and 2 lvl 70s so its old habbit of certain shortcuts. I usually get my add ons from NMod a website that allows you to download a tone of them at once to configure to creat your own personalised interface only problem is it uses gatherer and not Cart. I was searching for a .lua file for all of the minning nodes for gatherer and came across one for cart thought I'd give it a a shot. The url is http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ighlight=nodes So I did as the author of the second message said and I replaced the mining lua in my saved variables folder signed onto the game and what no new nodes displayed? I'm outland I havent really been minning at all I just hit 324 yesterday. Anyone have any ideas or help?

What I want:

I want to be able to use gatherer with all the minning nodes shown.

What I need:

I'm an idiot so I need every step on completing what I need. c:/program files/world of warcraft/ after that im lost.

Thanks
Justin