View Single Post
07-30-07, 03:46 AM   #17
Hellarion
A Black Drake

As a lock in pvp you should always have ur felhunter out....best case senario..u see him/her before they see you...start pounding with fear (instant howl if u have it) get some distance between the 2 of you...throw up immolate to stop the stealth and what not....most rogues at this rate will trinket outa fear and CoS outa immo....dumb rogue..that leaves them wide open for sb,coil,...but keep slamming fire spells on them so when your shadow spells (being a lock ..shadow should be very good) kick in and CoS is on cd they got nothing left but gouge/cheapshot etc.... fear dot/sb till dead....

sounds like a lot but the whole fight might last 8 secs....if this doesn't work or you find something wrong just die and kill him when u rez and he aint lookin O.o irony?

Mages...elemental will help alot...rank 1 arcane explosion...remember to keep throwing differnt elements at him....acrane bolt first or fireblast..then something frost and repeat to keep them confused on what ur using (this goes for all classes...90% chance to resist is not 100 so dont' be so down) on my mage when i see the rogue pop CoS..i iceblock to even things..if i can't hurt him then he can't hurt me is the way i play it

basically just keep them busy and try to stay behind them or outa their hit box...i'll try and put up a vid of me pwning a rogue because i probly said a buncha stuff wrong or it sounds really confusing so i'll try to show you how i deal with them...happy hunting