Thread: WatchDog
View Single Post
03-06-06, 10:48 AM   #7
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Kruizin
I installed Watchdog and when I log into the game I get a nice little bar that has my health and mana listed.

The problem is, when I join a group, I can't get anyone elses health and mana bar to show up on my screen. What am i doing wrong here?

Thanks!
Open up the WatchDog configuration menu by typing /wd

Ensure that you have "Show Party" selected.. that's what tells the mod to show the party frames as well. If that's selected, I'd suggest typing /wd resetframes.

This will reset all frames to the default locations (player frame will be shown, target will be above that, with the party below the player).

Let me know.

Originally Posted by zazza
Just a quick question about this Excellent mod .

Is there anyway to have all the frames visible while you have the config menu open so you can drag them where you want them.

Also where does it store the frame location variables at i can't seem to find them
I plan to have an option to show all frames for dragging purposes next minor release. Currently the locations of the frames are not saved in any variables, they're just saved in the layout-cache.txt file that places the chatframes and other user placed frames. This will be changing, but may wait for 2.0.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."

Last edited by Cladhaire : 03-06-06 at 10:50 AM.