View Single Post
11-16-08, 06:38 AM   #15
vpr
A Theradrim Guardian
AlphaMap is another map addon - Haven't tried it yet though.

Some from my folder - I don't keep track of if they are "lightweight" or not

DoubleWide - Shows the quest log in a wide screen view
DoubleWideTradeSkills - shows the trade window in a wide screen view
Afterlife Crowd Control - Maybe not the most lightweight, but for ME, I've found it to be one of the better CC Timers (I use it for Polymorph)
Auctionator - Best Auction House helper IMO - I've never liked Auctioneer. Very user friendly, and does what it's supposed to do well.
AzCastBar - My favorite casting bar replacement, hoping the author will add just a couple things, but for me, I like it best.
Better Inbox - For my mailbox.
ChatIcons - Add a small icon next to a linked item in chat.
Coconuts - Mount Selecting addon. I know this can be done w/ macros, but I like the way this addon handles it. Besides, it's name comes from Monty Python - how could I resist!
Combuctor - Tuller's Bag replacement mod - I like it, although I wish it had a couple extra options too.
Doom_CooldownPulse - Like "GhostPulse - Buff / Debuff / Cooldown monitor (a la Jim's CDP)" I just prefer this one...
Comix - Probably my favorite mod, and it's purely cosmetic! Adds different sound effects and comic (think from the old batman TV show) overlays - Awesome mod!
DynamicCamera - Moves the camera dynamically during certain situations. No longer in development, and the author denied anyone to take over development (I think it's a bit selfish, but that's neither here nor there), think there is a similar addon but it works differently. Still works in the newest patch.
InFlight - Flight Timer
Going Price (Curse Link)- "gives a player the ability to see the median auction house price,over all realms, of any item he or she mouses over." Note: it uses Stubby and EnhTooltip from Auctioneer (don't need auctioneer though)
GoingPrice Allakhazam Data Source Addon - Updates everyday as far as I can tell to keep prices up to date.
KarniCrap - When looting corpses it keeps you from looting the stuff you don't really want, saving bag space for good stuff. Another one of my favorite mods.
Learning Aid - Learning Aid pops up a window with the new ability (after training/talenting) icon in it, ready to be dragged to your Action Bar. So you don't have to search through your spell book for the new item.
MageAlert - Only for mages: a simple proc monitor for Hot Streak, Brain Freeze & MissleBarrage proc Displays a flashing fullscreen-effect and plays a sound when you gain Hot Streak, Fireball! or Missle Barrage
MetaHud - HUD
Mendeleev - Adds info to the tooltips
Mr. Plow - Auto sort your bags
oGlow - Show a glow around items based on their status
OmniCC - Show's cooldown in the bar over the icon
Paranoia Enemy Player Alert - Tells you if an enemy is near you - useful on a PVP server. Not against the TOC as it just looks at the combat log, it can't tell you if an enemy is around if they don't do anything to cause a trigger based on the combat log.
QSAlert - Alerts you if you pick up a quest item
RareFinder
RedRange - Changes color of actionbar to red if out of range, blue if out of mana
SimpleBuffBars - Buff bar mod.
TipTac - Tooltips - currently my favorite.
ZOMGBuffs - Like SmartBuff, but ... different?
X-Perl - Unit Frames
Swindler Preventer - Shows how much something is and where you can buy it in the tooltip so you don't get ripped off. Useful when searching for recipes in the AH.
Shieldmonitor - Will estimate how much shield you have left, or how much time.
Quick Repair - Auto repair your items, either from your own cash or guild bank.
Rating Buster - Shows what those stats actually mean in your tooltip.
Hear Kitty - Plays noises for when you get points - for rogues or druids.
AutoRes -Automatically accepts resurection requests when you are not in combat and thanks the resser.

Tekkub mods:
TekErr
TekAbility
TekJunkSeller
TekKompare
Teknicolor
VendorBait
StealYourCarbon

I don't use all of these together ALL the time... Many of them are to relieve some of the more mundane parts of the games.

Again, I don't compare the memory usage, but I think many of them are useful. Hope somebody gets something out of some of them.