View Single Post
02-09-13, 01:35 PM   #5
Dawn
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm feeling a need for such frames, too. Planning an oUF layout for a while now. Just didn't find the time to do it. Maybe in the next couple of days. However, I probably need some serious help with tracking trinket cooldowns and/or some way to test this without doing arenas ... since there's no skirmish mode anymore *sadpanda*.

Basically party frames on the left, enemy party frames on the right. Both a mirror of each other with hp, pp, current and percent values, castbars, filtered debuffs and buffs (only PvP relevant ones) and trinket CDs. Maybe their targets, too. If the layout/space allows it without to much bloat. Class colored hp, type colored pp.

Player and Target in the lower middle of the screen, quite visible (large) castbars for player, target and focus.

Nothing fancy, just the important stuff.

Not sure at all about DR Timers. Meaning, it probably won't happen. Partly since this is beyond my coding skills but mainly because those are subject to change and would need to be tracked/updated in some way. Not sure if there is some detailed relevant/official info on DRs somewhere.

A quick mock up (sizes and such things are subject to change) ...

E: I suppose there should also be a spec icon next to the Trinket CD icon for party/enemy frames

"neeh the game wont be remembered as the game who made blizz the most money, it will be remembered as the game who had the most QQ'ers that just couldnt quit the game for some reason..."