View Single Post
10-17-10, 12:45 PM   #6
Zareena
A Defias Bandit
Thumbs up Where do I click to donate?

Sorry having difficulty seeing where to donate option. I thank you guys for creating the beta update for Cata. I have been using you for a while but didnt realize honestly that you couldn't charge for the service you provide due to Blizzard restrictions. I thought you had some type of agreement but after viewing the posts the last few days I learned alot.

Thank you for the service you provide. There is nothing even close to you available anywhere else. Many stated we would use somthing else, but frankly there is nothing out like Carbonite period. I think if anything users like me need to realize you provide a valuable service and your hard work should be supported and compensated. I for one would like to do my part and contribute to your continued success! =)

Now Im struggling like everyone through this crazy economy but I would like to know a real monthly figure to help support you guys. Please post this and make it available so others can get an idea. As soon as I find out where to donate it would be my pleasure to support your wonderful team the best I can.

Take Care and Thanks alot for your continued work! <3 Zar =)