View Single Post
06-02-11, 02:56 AM   #12
leedell
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
This is a definite fun one. My MSI Windows Laptop (ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330) and iMac (ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro) both have this issue, but a friend with a Windows tower and an nVidia graphics card says that she has this issue as well. Seeing her rogue running through the terrain in Uldum with only the hair showing is funny. . .(only because it's a friendly rogue).

In addition to the water and height issue, the Fire From the Sky quest is affected, as the red circle showing where the flaming death will land. . .is significantly displaced from the target location. (The intended target is hit, but it looks like the projectile hits elsewhere.)

Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post
Okay, I've fed this issue up the food chain and the folks in Blizz's engine development team have a few questions to anyone and everyone who is having this problem...

So... if everyone who is having this problem could answer those questions for me, I would very much appreciate it. I will collect it all and pass it back up the food chain.

You can find your gx.log file in your [ World of Warcraft > Logs ] folder. Just use the paperclip icon in your message editor when you reply to upload your log file with your message or scroll down the message editor page to the "Manage Attachments" button.

Thannks

Last edited by leedell : 06-02-11 at 02:57 AM. Reason: spelling