View Single Post
09-02-07, 08:50 AM   #1
boohoo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
[Warlock] Discipline thy shards.

I rerolled a warlock and it's leveling nicely, I specced Improved Drain Soul for as little down time as possible. It's a great talent and I use it on all mobs but I found my bags get overrun with soul shards. So a friend pointed me towards this little script/macro with little explanation to what it does but besides that it works as intended:

Code:
/stopcasting
/script if GetContainerNumSlots(4)==GetInventoryItemCount("player",23) then PickupContainerItem(4,1); local a,b,c=GetCursorInfo(); if a=="item" and b==6265 then DeleteCursorItem(); else ClearCursor(); end; end
/cast Drain Soul(Rank 1)
But with little explanation to what it does its a bit worrying, I find it deletes a shard which is what I want it to do but the whole container code makes me a bit worried if it will delete some other item by accident if i have the bag in the wrong place etc. My soul bag is in the last bag slot to the right if thats anything to go by, I would just appreciate it if anyone could give me a run down of what the whole script does to soothe my paranoia. Thanks in advance and it seems to be a nice macro for any warlocks out there who wish to keep their soul shards under control (so far).