View Single Post
10-22-11, 05:28 PM   #56
Lily.Petal
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Your post doesn't make a lot of sense sorry.

How would you move away from friends? My quote basically says instead of 10 characters per realm with a max of 50 on all servers, they are making it so that you can have all 50 characters on one realm instead.

How are they taking away melee? You mean from Hunters who's only melee ability is Raptor Strike? They are getting rid of the Minimum range from Hunter's so that they can use range abilities when a person is right in their face. Good trade since melee was useless for them anyway.

They are also giving quiver and bullet bag/sacks for Hunters. Which has been wanted ever since Hunters came out with release.

Your post has a lot of things that: a) don't make sense b) hasn't even been spoken of.

Please quote or give a source on some things you are complaining about or try to be a little clear on it :<

Originally Posted by kasca View Post
ya any realm let see them do that. Again you move away from freinds. Screw the dam 12 year olds. What i read about classes iam looking at other games. Taken melee away from some..so Bliz what do i do whin it smacking me and i cant cast. OH ya die. Again stupid. Whin they going to go ever quest and make the whole dam game group or go home? I for one want to see the Big Zones NOW! not whin i can solo the dam places. There taken all the fun out the game for some new player. We going to get bunch new faction you cant get exalted with? Like i said first on the whole this looks like crap.
Also, for the people playing rogues: Vendetta gives the ability for Vengeful Strike usable 30 yards away while the debuff is active. I'm going to love doing bosses like Atramedes and Casting vendetta with VS then using Deadly Throw ;D it's only a 30 energy to use VS as well.

Aggro Color to KG Panels Borders - Nibelheim
Lua Based UI Hider - Nibelheim
Custom LUA PowerText - Stuf - Nibelheim, Seerah

Last edited by Lily.Petal : 10-22-11 at 05:34 PM.