View Single Post
10-18-09, 05:59 PM   #7
Coasty
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post
If it helps any, nUI does support scrolling all the way to the bottom of the chat frame -- it's the down arrow with a line under it that appears when you mouse over the chat frame. Just click it and it will take you to the bottom of the chat frame.

However, there is no button to take you to the top of the chat frame though nUI does support the mouse wheel while you are moused over the chat frame... I find that gets me to the top fast enough.
Heh... Well... When you have arthritis in all your finger joints you find out real quick that using the mouse wheel to scroll up through several hours of text gets a little painful. Pushing 70 does things like that to you!

Kudo's to the fellow who mentioned Chatter, a plugin I hadn't heard of. Unlike the latest version of Prat, it works and has the all the features I need. It only has a very minor gotcha, in that sometimes at login the chat text is all dark, but a reload takes care of that. As a bonus its option panel is also better set up than Prats'.

As for Prat, well, as long as Chatter continues to work, I can easily wait for the author to work out his newly introduced bugs.