View Single Post
08-11-06, 01:13 PM   #1
Devla
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
EpoxyUI

I maintained QT UI for over a year and it was a ton of work. I eventually got sick of maintaining all the documention and crap so I just stopped.

Today I threw together a collection of mods that I use. All the mods work very well and most are easy to configure. I have combined all the mod external files for faster loading.

Each package can be used seperately. If you just want the Healer mods, or the Raid mods, etc. Use all the mods or delete the ones you don't want to use.

EpoxyUI is not intended for UI newbies.

EpoxyUI
Base collection of mods. Everything and anything you would want. For a full list CLICK HERE.
Updated SCREENSHOT 9/30/06
Read INSTRUCTIONS.TXT for layout instructions, ONLY 1280x1024 resolution supported.

EpoxyRaid
Collection of mods for Raiding. If you prefer to use CTRA, just remove the oRA mods. Enable the !RAID mod when raiding, disable it when not in raids.
!RAID
BigWigs
BigWigs_NefCount
ImprovedRWF
KLHThreatMeter
oRA2
sRaidFrames
XRS

EpoxyCaster
Small generic collection of mods for casters that buff or decurse.
Ace
Autorank
Detox
FuBar
FuBar_WhisperCastFu
WhisperCast

EpoxyHealer
Small collection of mods that help with Healing/Rezzing/Casting. Enable the !HEALER mod when playing a healing class, disable it when playing a non-healer.
!HEALER
Clique
HealPoints
QuickHeal
SmartRes

I'm not including instructions or documentation because I don't really have the time. If you'd like to test out any of them, just post here if you have questions. If you're stumped, look for the mods on the various mod sites and you'll probably find your answer.

Please comment (constructively) if you tried any of these out. If nobody is interested than I'm not going to waste any more time on em. Also if I release it public then I may need a new name, suggestions?

Thanks

Last edited by Devla : 09-30-06 at 05:05 PM.