View Single Post
12-24-13, 12:15 AM   #17
10leej
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The example in oUF\elements\eclipsebar.lua is wrong. The EclipseBar object cannot be a plain table like that -- it must either be a frame (so it has native :Show() and :Hide() methods) or you must manually emulate those methods by adding functions to the table yourself. I'd just make it a frame.
Ah well that makes sense, suppsoe someone should tell haste that?

Also, you are parenting your lunar power bar to your mana bar, but parenting your solar power bar to your frame. You should parent them both to the same object (preferrably the EclipseBar element frame, which itself should be parented directly to your unit frame):
my bad >.>

Status text to what? The eclipse bar? Tags to the rescue!
Actually looking at health and power not eclipse, but hey looks like I can do that. There wasn't much documentation in the tags file didn;t think it was that straightforward.

Kinda like this except have the percent on the right side and the value on the left.

-- are you sure you want this overlapping your power bar by 2px?
and yes actually, because I use an older version of !Beautycase for skinning my frame and the border is actually slightly larger than the frame itself so I have to space the bars out a little to make it look neat.

Last edited by 10leej : 12-24-13 at 12:19 AM.