View Single Post
08-29-12, 06:01 PM   #297
Stabilo
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by judoka View Post
Is it possible to create an aura that will display with 2 conditions? For example, for a feral druid - How can I display rip if and only if I have 5 combo points as well as 50 energy?

I know how to each one individually, but how do I use 2 conditions?
When in the activation -page, you can select "Advanced Editor" from the bottom left corner and add multiple conditions for an aura with trigger operators. In your case, make one trigger to be combo points == 5 and the other one energy >=50, and make the trigger operations be 1&2 (unless you have player status as a trigger too, but you should get the idea)

Originally Posted by digitalghostify View Post
how do i get power auras to show when overpower is available? it doesnt give me a buff, just lights up when i can use the ability, so its not working with the buff section selected.
Make the main trigger "Spell Off Cooldown", type in Overpower and make sure "Usable" is checked.

Originally Posted by galvin View Post
Ok I made another save file this one is good one for testing parent parent display picker.
It's been said before that the dialog for picking a parent display is bugged, not all auras are showing and the grid is being populated weirdly when scrolled, and sometimes it's blank from the start. I'm sure it's on the to-fix list already

Last edited by Stabilo : 08-29-12 at 06:04 PM.