View Single Post
07-27-12, 06:10 PM   #5
Barjack
A Black Drake
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Talyrius View Post
@Barjack
The problem in the SecureAuraHeader regarding assigning the incorrect inventory slot ID to temporary weapon enchants was definitely fixed in patch 4.3. I haven't checked to see if the aura ghosting has been fixed on the beta yet.
I know the slot ID bug was fixed, that was during the "big fix" that took about a year to arrive. Honestly that wasn't even that bad since you could fix the slot IDs yourself out of combat. The aura ghosting still definitely exists in beta, at least as of last patch (and seeing as the secure header file hasn't been updated in 4 months according to some github mirrors, I assume the current patch too). The aura ghosting is even harder to work around since you simply cannot remove the clickable frame, all you can do is change its alpha if you detect via some heuristics that it's a ghost.

At least the bug where the frame isn't updated upon a ranged weapon enchant being detected (as opposed to the previous bug where they weren't supported at all) is made obsolete by the removal of that weapon slot.