View Single Post
11-08-12, 03:56 AM   #16
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Deadlyz View Post
Then I'm going to use the music I like. It'll be alternative rock and symphonic/gothic metal.
Great. Glad you took my advice.

I'm not trying to offend you. I asked that you not bump your thread -- I may be quicker to speak up about things like that than some other posters, but it's hardly something you should be offended by -- and then suggested that you use either some music that you like, or some music similar to what other people were using in similar videos. You're the one who's getting all bent out of shape over my statement that I don't personally enjoy videos or metal music.

Also, if you want to talk about statistics, if you get 1,000 people suggesting a song, or even an artist, I stand by my statement that you won't see a definitive answer. You'll see the largest percentage of responses favoring popular music -- pop, hip hop, some mainstream rock -- but you will see some suggestions for pretty much every genre, like I said. Especially on a forum like this, I'd expect to see a lot more variation in taste than if you asked 1,000 random people on the street, with more responses favoring obscure artists and genres, and a smaller percent suggesting current Top 40 stuff.

Last edited by Phanx : 11-08-12 at 04:48 AM.