Thread: RealUI
View Single Post
01-06-13, 02:14 PM   #261
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
Originally Posted by Cholérax View Post
Hi ! First, excuse me fo my engish, isn't my first language.
I downloaded this pack, the installation was very simple, but i've some issues, and question about some changes that i want to do.

- Sometimes the font of my quest's objectif are black and unreadable. Deco/reco seems to correct it.

- Since i installed the UI, there is some bug reported :

<snip>

I don't know what it is, if it's important, and if it is, how to correct them.
Anyone who is having issues with omniCC can download this file:
http://www.mediafire.com/?bxd8n1oai5840no

Place it in World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\ACCOUNTNAME\SavedVariables

- I mooved actions bars with bartender, but when i deco/reco or go in battleground or raid etc, my sneak bar always return on the middle of the screen just the sneak bar.
I'm not familiar with Rogues, do you have a screenshot of the sneak bar before/after you enter a raid/BG?

- I would like to see all buff that i've on the right top screen, because i don't know exactly how work the middle bar for some cooldown. Slice and Dice don't appear on the right top, and how to see all debuff on the mob, like ability's who make mob to blood ( i play rogue but don't know how this ability is named in english ^^ )
Buffs and debuffs are displayed using Raven, type /raven to access these options.

- If it possile, i would like to modify the raid interface, make it bigger, or move them like moving bar with bartender.
/grid will get you to the Grid options to modify the raid frames

- sometimes, thee is a little voice who's telling something like " fatality ". I didn't find how to delete it.
The voice is BugSack and is there to tell you that there is a bug. You can disable this by typeing /bugsack and checking "Mute"

If others bug or issues appears, i'll update this message.

Thanks you for answers.
GG, and thanks for the UI
thanks

Last edited by Gethe : 01-06-13 at 02:32 PM.