View Single Post
06-29-11, 12:58 PM   #32
Palladia
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by CyberZombie View Post
Carbonite resides at interface\addons\Carbonite, not interface\addons\Carbonite-4.11. Is it possible you're running 2 copies of Carbonite?

In any case, I checked out your errors. The 1st given pre-reinstall in the Carbonite file I have looks like an initialization error of the map. No way am I going to try to delve into this nearly 400-line function beyond that diagnosis.
I'm definitely only running one copy, and it's in interface\addons\Carbonite. It is possible that problem is some other addon interfering, since I run a lot of them. I'm only getting errors from Carbonite at this point though. In any case, I'll try to test tonight without other addons, but it will be several hours from now.

Thank you very much, though, for taking the time to try to diagnose my problem and researching the errors. I'll follow up with more info tonight.

Update: Made the changes again and loaded WoW with only Carbonite running. Same outcome. Five errors on startup. Here's the first:

Message: Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:19532: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'na2' (a nil value)
Time: 06/29/11 15:43:25
Count: 1
Stack: Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:19532: in function `InT1'
Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:22951: in function `Ini'
Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:19656: in function `h'
Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:352: in function `NXOnEvent'
[string "*:OnEvent"]:1: in function <[string "*:OnEvent"]:1>

Last edited by Palladia : 06-29-11 at 04:53 PM.