View Single Post
11-09-08, 02:05 PM   #234
Sojik
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Would anyone be willing to work on a range module? Maybe there's one in the works? I'm thinking that might be the only way to get range checks the way I'd like them. Remove Curse has a longer range than oUF can show is my problem.

Also, I am using a layout that has black bars with a red background and when I enable the range alpha it makes all the bars look red when out of range. Is there a way to fix that? I think p3lim's layout does not do this or maybe the contrast between the bars and background are just not as severe. Also on the portraits when it's faded you can see parts of the portrait that should be covered by the frame art. So, it seems like it's fading each individual layer or whatever (I'm obviously not a programmer) and not just the entire frame. If this can't be avoided, is there some other clever way to show a unit out of range? Like, change the color of the bar maybe? That'd be perfect. If something like that is already in a layout, please point me in the right direction so I can see how they did it.

Last edited by Sojik : 11-09-08 at 02:07 PM.