View Single Post
12-27-10, 06:42 PM   #9
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by dragbug View Post
I know this is an older topic but I have a similar issue. Or at least I think it is. Need/greed windows that pop up I am unable to mouse over. Well, I can mouse over but the tooltip for the item in the window doesn't always show. It will pop up for a split second and then vanish. I have to rapidly mouse over the item in the window quickly to catch glimpses of the item description. This doesn't happen all of the time and if I do a movers it will work usually for a little bit but soon starts having issues again. I originally thought maybe the individual need/greed windows were over lapping so I spaced them out more. Like I said, it worked at first but soon stopped again.
Nah thats a layering thing. You will find that whenever that happens you are facing the body that you have the loot open for. Simply turn your screen around and and you should find that the pop ups will work fine. I suspect that as I mentioned the dead body has somehow been layered above the loot window so when you mouse over the loot window it thinks you are mousing over the dead body.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818