Thread: RealUI
View Single Post
01-30-13, 08:04 PM   #320
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
Sorry, I haven't been on, had a bunch of IRL stuff to take care of. Time for another wall of reply's!

Originally Posted by striker View Post
may i'm just blind but i can't see my active dots on the target. i'm playing shadowpriest. (some things i can see on the target for example mind flay)
can anyone help me??

<PIC>

the buffs on my side are shown but on the target i haven't something like this so i didn't see my dots on target.
Do you have nibIceHUD enabled? This addon is what RealUI uses to track debuffs and why they don't show in Raven.

Originally Posted by Enzyte View Post
Hello everyone!

I'm writing here to tell you the UI is awesome, really! I've used some other UI (don't know if I'm allowed to tell which one here ) but since my PC is not the best I getting low FPS in raids with it, I'd like to ask if RealUI needs a good PC or it's fine with my older laptop?

Thanks
As long as your computer can run WoW, you shouldn't have any performance issues using RealUI.

Originally Posted by anubis06660 View Post
I'm getting all the odd stuff let me tell ya

This is random, certain bosses pop this, some don't. Any ideas?

<BUG>
Did you happen to reload the UI and end up in combat when you finished loading? There is a time limit for how long a script can run while in combat, so in those situations it'll say that the "script ran too long".

Originally Posted by Ruvengaard View Post
I'm, again, going to sound stupid but I was not able to find the arrow you mentionned. I found part of the menu in the contextual menu of my character (raid mode, raid icons) but not the ones I was looking the most for : Roles varification, call, ....

Here is a screen capture of what I have when in raid with assist role :
<PIC>
Trust me it's there, though the texture is very faint and may be difficult to see in some environments. If you click in that area the frame will still show. You can get the default textures back by going to the World of Warcraft\Interface folder and delete or rename the "RaidFrame" folder.

Originally Posted by LiNK2088 View Post
Is the pvp timer on top supposed to look like this?

<PIC>
Originally Posted by Pamelaa View Post
Hi there.
First of all I wanna say I absolutely love the UI, it is fantastic in many ways.
I have but one problem with it, the transparency of the different character, talents, mounts, loot (etc.) frames.
I tried disabling Aurora thinking it was the cause behind it, but that didn't do the trick.

I was wondering if there was a way of getting back the original frames for these without affecting the rest of the UI.
These textures are from Aurora Missing Textures. They replace the default Blizz textures and are not from an addon. If you go to World of Warcraft\Interface you should find a list of folders:

ACHIEVEMENTFRAME
AddOns
BattlefieldFrame
etc ...

The folders that are not named "AddOns" contain the override textures. These are meant to be used in conjunction with the Aurora addon; if you disable this addon, i would also recommend removing/renaming these folders.

Originally Posted by Pamelaa View Post
Also, when opening new frames they always appear in the mid-top left corner and do not memorize where you last moved them / closed them. Is there a way to work around this?

Thank you very much, and congrats again on a brilliantly designed UI.
RealUI is actually not currently setup to save the position of every frame, and to be honest, there are a few bigger issues that need to be taken care of first. That said, the suggestion has been noted.