View Single Post
11-24-10, 01:26 PM   #4
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Having a mage, warlock and hunter that I play often for dailies and stuff I know it can be annoying as hell... my solution around it ? If I need access to their abilities I simply macro it to the regular bars or see if it lets me drag it to the regular bar ( which I think it didn't let me hence the macro side of things ).

I try to make sure the pet bar appears before I start combat but sometimes a reload doesn't work so yeah thats where the macro option is taken in play.

If I ever figure out why the bars disappear and can work out a temporary solution most of you know I will make it available for people to use ..

I have an idea for the aura bars - but not sure how well it will work so won't say much here on that.

I have already decided to convert my old temp movers fix into a full plugin module that people can use to make any frame movable that currently isn't in nUI. This way it saves Scott working it into nUI 5.

I for one can't wait for nUI 6. After all that testing of it before the patches hit I came to enjoy it a little tooo much And that was just the unit frames rofl.

All I ask and I am sure Scott feels this earnestly is yes, report anything that isn't working as you expect but please just check back at least on each last page of threads to make sure it hasn't been reported. Just don't expect a fix to be forthcoming if it isn't totally game breaking.