Thread: Twink for BG
View Single Post
03-12-07, 07:31 AM   #7
Mizer18
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Best possible Twinks at 19 are Hunters, Rogues, Warlocks, and Paladins, the other classes fall short at lvl 19 cuz there just isn't enough to keep them alive against the four mentioned above. A very good Twinked hunter can and will be able to kill any other twink class in the game, only way he/she can really die easily is being over-run by more than the players skill can handle or if wing clip gets dodged like 4-5 times in a row (man i hate that).

Twinked rogues are of course, twinked rogues theres not much to say as everyone knows what to expect from one.

A very viable twink class is the warlock because of all the DoT's in such a short time, most people dont even know what hits or kills them before they figure out its the "Dang Lock" and locks are very good Hunter "Hunters" considering they can just put all the dots on a hunter trying to kite them and then even if they die, that hunter has a very low chance of living.

Paladins can just be evil if played right at lvl 19, seeing as most pali's just try to become immune and heal themselves (idiots since i can just start pelting them with arrows again after they are done healing and my pet is there hitting them too as soon as immunity ends) but a good pali will know when to become immune as well as when to actually pop in the heals for a very good flag carrier (Pali's really do make the best flag carriers IMHO at lvl 19) and they can even dish out rather decent damage, i will admit i've had my problems with some good twinked palis.

these are just my opinions based on my being a hunter at lvl 19 (i would say i'm twinked but i'm not considering i have absolutely no enchants and i still always end up with most damage and HK's in a BG, roflsauce)

In my experience as a Hunter, the worst class for me to face has been the Warlock, right after i kill one if i cant sit down and eat because of more enemies coming my way, i pretty much die on the spot because of their dot's