View Single Post
05-27-13, 02:54 PM   #9
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Aerials View Post
Thus the reason plugins are lame.
Better there's a slightly outdated plugin that needs 10 minutes of attention to update, than every layout author having to write their own warlock power elements from scratch. This seems like a strange complaint... "someone wrote 99% of the code for me, but not 100%, waaaaa, I'd rather they hadn't written anything!"

Originally Posted by Aerials View Post
What's this about green sruff? is there a spell to detect it (most likely)? or a completed quest? after you do the quest can you switch between normal and green? I really don't know about it and will eventually need a tester to see if it works, as I don't plan to do that quest (I actually hate warlock class, I'm just lvling it because I have all clases...).
If you don't like playing a lock, and aren't good at playing a lock, you can do that quest all you want and you'll never get your green fire. It's hard.

You can detect whether the player has green fire by checking if they have the spell The Codex of Xerrath -- 101508 and/or 137206 are the two spellIDs listed on Wowhead. I'm not sure if both are used in-game.