View Single Post
05-18-12, 12:03 PM   #17
Naskreth
A Defias Bandit
been there and done that

Couple things,

am new here so HI!!

I understand what the OP is saying and kudos to those being caring and considerate. Those stressing over someone's posting their negative experience on the forums need to understand, that ALL of us have those time periods in our lives. Try to be understanding and compassionate, k? I think a cumulative few factors just hit the OP all at once and smothered with some RL issues, it's just bad timing and he is frustrated over his means of relaxation and escape being ganked.

I took a break from WoW for almost a year once. (I beta'd vanilla so I been around a awhile) I found myself wandering around in game searching for lord knows what and I kind of woke up in the barrens and realized that all my friends were gone to other games and WoW no longer served it's purpose for me. So, I did a little RP, packed my stuff in my bank and gave some stuff away and did RAKs for my final week. (RAK = random acts of kindness) giving gold away etc.
I felt it important to leave the game on a positive note as I REALLY wanted to return someday.

So, Meggalo, I'm on the garona server. If you need a friend, need someone to vent to or play with, come find me. It's what life is all about. I sincerely hope you get cancer beat and get healed.

Nice to meet you all.

Nask