View Single Post
04-24-09, 01:46 AM   #8
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
1. I've not had any problems doing the icecrown dailies using 1 and 3 for the fire on buildings or shooting at the dragonriders quest. Did those Thursday in fact with no problems.

2. All my characters are casters and have been spell casting for days even raid healing. I've not seen anything wrong except with healbot itself thats been glitching out recently.

Originally Posted by Ranondayo View Post
A couple issues I've found while using the newest Development version (found them today while playing on my druid)

Item 1 : "Vehicles" such as the mounts for jousting, the dragons for daily quests, etc. You can't press a hotkey (1 through = for example) to use the ability set on that "vehicle". You get a message "You can't do that" if you hit the hot key and don't click on the icon for the action.

Item 2 : (My biggest worry). While running around in Tauren form I can cast my spells as usual by pressing the key associated with the spell. If I switch to Cat or Dire Bear form and press the button for the attack I want to do, I am immediately changed to Tauren form and casting a spell instead.