View Single Post
10-17-10, 02:04 PM   #36
Tithulta
A Black Drake

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Petrah View Post
Obviously there is something going on with the patch. However, I don't seem to be affected by this lag everyone else is getting. I do, however, think that half of these people who are experiencing these issues more than likely need to either update their video cards (along with a better CPU), or doing something as simple as getting updated drivers for their system. They did after all make changes to the games graphic engine (the updated water graphics just to name one) and Wow will push your system to the limit.

People bitched about the exact same things when the pre-patch was release for WotLK.... where Blizz did the same thing, updated the games graphic engine. Once everyone updated drivers and/or updated their systems it was all good. I'm not saying there aren't some glitches that Blizz needs to fix. But the fact of the matter is is that not everyone is affected by it.
All true, but what people probably aren't check in that the new UI has a high default video settings. When i first logged in on my old Main pc i was pulling 1.9fps. Turn video option all down except where it was important and frame jumped to 28fps.