View Single Post
03-18-13, 11:01 AM   #6
Xanrila
A Murloc Raider
Yes it is only with NUI6 (huge fan of NUI+5 been using it forever can't wait for 6!)

The only way I was able to fix this error was seems the top bar whenever changing zones (or talents or even combat) The titan panel art frame would appear (default gray) even when i set the Transparency (fiddling with the top bar transparency setting does make it go away) down to zero and over lap all the icons or be placed over them. I went to titan and moved the art files to test this and it don't do it anymore. I will work on getting an error Report for you though just getting on now let me see if i can recreate the problem.

Edit: well interesting. Now the problem don't seem to show up (nor does titan panel at all the "bar" is there but the bar is just a blank see through bar) with bugsack catching no errors, Only thing i changed (but put back) was Titan panels Art work, and installed Bazooka bar, But even turning that back off with titan on i can't recreate the event's from last night. Will email if it happens again..as it stands right now titan on NUI6 for me does not work (display any plugin's bar, anything) but the "thickness" of a top bar (if you understand what i mean) is there but no display of anything else, or any errors in the Bugsack related to titan.

Last edited by Xanrila : 03-18-13 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Added info.