View Single Post
10-08-08, 06:53 AM   #1
digmouse
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Macaroon Official Thread and docs: Feel the World of Macros!

This thread is now closed and support for Macaroon has been moved to a new thread, here.

Since Maul still dont get an thread for Trinity and Macaroon and ppls need doc on the fantasic bar mod, I decided to open one for him, just for convienience

Progression:
Oct 8 22:40 GMT+8 - Finished installing and part of bar creating, likely I've got a clue and will do this fluently after I get some sleep.

Oct 9 7:15 GMT+8 - Updated to 30000.20 since some important options are changed and rest of bar creating is underway.
Oct 9 9:30 GMT+8 - Bar creating finished and looking into visual customization.
Oct 16 15:30 GMT+8 - I'm back in town to finish the bar customization, and the whole document can be expected to be finished tonight.

IF YOU ARE PLAYING ON PTR, READ THIS!!!
Due to the changes made to SecureHandlerStateTemplate (SecureHandlerShowHideTemplate is removed), the newest version of Macaroon will NOT work on PTR 3.0.8. However, dewin posted probably working fix on WOWInterface which is available here:
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...uild3.0.8.html

If you are playing on PTR and wanna use Macaroon, please remember to apply this patch!

Declarations:
1.This is not the official thread of Trinity mods and Macaroon, all instructions and docs here are as of my own experience and habit. All rights of official news and instructions are reserved by Maul himself.
2.Author of this thread is a Asian speaker and dont use English as his common language, so if any sentences and phrases are out of common habit and not understandable, feel free to correct me
3.This thread might be updated at a slow pace since covering most questions and aspects of Macaroon can be quite a lot of work and cost a bit time, so if everything goes well, it will be full, but not in one day.

Let's start by a content table:

Post #2 - Installing Macaroon: heading to start.
Post #3 - World of bars: making some foundation.
Post #4 - Beauty and clearity: feeling good now.
Post #5 - Pushing forward: Button works.
Post #6 - Reserved for FAQ and sth. else: wish I dont have to use it.

Last edited by Cairenn : 04-01-09 at 10:07 PM.