Thread: RealUI
View Single Post
06-18-13, 05:42 PM   #1979
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by iamslay View Post
got the bf to support my wow habit beta looks amazing! haven't had a chance to test in combat yet though. a couple things i've seen so far:

1. not a major thing at all... but noticed this on login (using beta9)

2. Advanced Settings > RealUI Core > under "Styling", the checkbox to "Add stripes to frames"

i disabled it to see how it would change... didn't notice anything changing, and disabling it got rid of the Info Line. i've got the background disabled on the Info Line. /rl didn't bring it back, only rechecking that box brought back the Info Line.

3. is it layout or style that controls the width of the grid frames? alternatively, is there any way to increase the cap of the width? (e.g. it looks like it currently caps at 80, but i usually set mine to 105~110 or so.)

4. one final thing.. changing the default font in raven doesn't change it permanently (even though i've got the general font settings changed through realui settings as well).. it just reverts back to the pixelfont.
1. Yeah, that will be fixed up in 8 proper.

2. Still haven't gotten that little checkbox working yet. But... it doesn't look as good without le stripes.
If you want, you can edit Aurora.lua and change the RealUIStripeOpacity value at the top to 0.

3. Layout. Style is for the transparency on the frames and the reverse health bar, two things I had to manually code for Grid2. I'll raise the cap on that field.

4. Raven's font gets auto-set by RealUI according to the Display Font Size set in the Appearance panel. You can disable this by going to Advanced > AddOn Control > untick Style on Raven

Last edited by Nibelheim : 06-18-13 at 05:44 PM.