View Single Post
08-12-12, 04:31 PM   #5
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Where the code fragment he has shown is 2 years old you would have to look at the code that existed at that to identify what specific change he is talking about.

since 2010 there has been reported a problem with the viewport option in regards to certain zones so he may have changed nUI to resolve this issue while blizzard sort it out. This could mean that dual monitors isn't possible but I don't know.

To download the files that far back go to the download page as normal and click on the other files tab and scroll down the archive files until you see the one just before the date he posted that comment. Look at the file he is talking about and hopefully the only difference is the highlighted number. The first number is the left to right value and the second number is the top to bottom or rather bottom to top in wows regards rofl.

So theoretically simply changing that first number and doing a reload should have an effect on the UI.

I wish I could help you further but this is an area of nUI that I have never touched.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818