View Single Post
04-23-10, 06:48 PM   #1
Larsonya
A Murloc Raider
Strange problem with addons

Hi

I have a rly strange problem and no one yet has managed to help me (including Blizz).

I have 8 characters on the same server. Have plenty of addons. Various characters use various addons but some more popular ones are used by all characters.

All addons work and all but here is the problem. On ONE of my character i can not disable already enabled addons on character selection screen. Neither can i enable some of disabled ones. On character selection screen i go to "addons" button where recap, tell me when, need to know, atlasloot, dbm are enabled only for my paladin. If i disable them, they still appear when i log in. Also if i try to for example enable some other addon, that addon will not apear in game on log in. Im having this issue only on 1 of my character.

All characters have individual enabled and disabled addons on character selection screen. All addons work just fine and i can enable and disable them at will on all character but this one character where it doesnt work.

I have tried repairing wow and copying back backed up WTF, Cache and Interface folders and the problem persists. All addons are freshly updated from curse and wowinterface sites.

The only time i managed to disabled addons on that one character which is giving me troubles is when i selected "all" and selected "disable all addons". As soon as i would start enabling some other addons on some other characters back how they were, individual settings for my pala (bugged character) would come back to their bugged default.

I know it may sound complicated. I would be happy to provide any additional information or try to explain better if someone would like to help me.

Thanks