View Single Post
04-19-09, 02:14 PM   #48
busbyj
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by M43usch3n View Post
hi

my problem is not to use the vehicle spell. binding them to the vehicle bar works perfectly - for the vehicle.
Yep, that is correct. But your standard 1 - X buttons from the main blizzard bar stop working, right? No matter what you do to the Vehicle bar, correct? And you are looking for some way to have keys 1 - X work for the blizzard bar when not in a vehicle, and then have the same keys work for the vehicle when you get in one, right?

That is exactly what happened to me. And above, I gave direction for how I resolved the issue.

If this is not the problem, then I am misunderstanding what you are asking.
Locking and setting priority on your vehicle bar buttons will not enable the standard blizzard bar hotkeys. You need to create a new bar for those functions, add your actions to the new bar and bind the keys 1 - X. Again, directions are in my post above. Using this setup, I can use keys 1 - X (1 - 7 for me) for my standard spells, and then when I get in a vehicle, keys 1 - X work for the vehicle. Jump out, and the keys are back to controlling the spells.

In the end (for me), I have no icons on my standard blizzard bar. They now all exist on a custom Macaroon bar.

Hope this helps to clear things up. If I am misunderstanding, my apologies... but if you could try explaining it in a different way, I'd be more than happy to try to help.

Cheers,

Jason