View Single Post
11-21-09, 08:49 AM   #1
Ethaine
A Defias Bandit
Tooltip and clicking off unwanted buffs

I only have this problem with a large number of buffs while raiding. Once I reach a certain number of buffs (cannot remember how many) when I mouse over the ones closer to the top of the list I do not get a tooltip and I also cannot right click off an unwanted buff. I noticed this when in a raid group of 40 doing a "For The Alliance" run. I had Path of Frost up and was asked to turn it off. When I tried, I could not right click it off, nor could I see a tooltip. I could however do so with buffs that were lower in the list. I had to turn off buffs that I could control such as a well fed, a flask, etc. until the Path of Frost buff was low enough on the list to see the tooltip and only then could I right click it off.

I do not know if this is a known bug and adderssed elsewhere, if so, I apologise and could someone please direct me to the correct thread? I read through a fair number of posts in here, but when the title says "Two things..." or "I have a bug..." I feel like I am chasing a wild goose so to speak. Perhaps thread titles could be more specifically titled to reduce the amount of sifting to find what you are looking for.

Thank you