View Single Post
05-20-13, 12:43 PM   #8
Kreelor
A Firelord

Originally Posted by JimJoBlue View Post
This was never answered.

It seems that all you do is complain... When given the option to actually help out you ignore the request and find something else to complain about...

You have lost all respect that I have given you in the past and now I will ignore all further posts made by you.
No doubt, I have complained. Yes, I have pointed out things that were either incorrect or missing. Most often, my intent has been to bring attention to various things I keep noticing in hopes of helping to improve the Carbonite addon; not merely complaining for the sake of complaining.

You said you've given me the option to actually help out. Were you referring to the various segments of code such as the ones you've been compiling recently, example: "Could you list the flight masters that need fixing? I can remember a few, but it helps to have more people looking out as well."

If so, I haven't seen your list of "Flight Masters," but I did see one about "Flight Trainers." REFERENCE, your post #23 http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...3&postcount=23 which you wrote on May 14, 2013.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand how to do the coding that you and others understand so well. How can then produce lists like yours when I don't know how to code? My way of 'helping' was pointing out things that still remain missing and/or are still incorrect, merely so that you coding experts can either add them to your 'list of things to do', or dismiss them altogether!

My 'negative' tone is usually the result of frustration. I have apologized before, and so now, I apologize again. I love this addon, and I have great respect for all of you who know how to design and/or fix things. Over many years, I've posted on this/these forums to offer, in some small way, my "help", (even though I've been 'negative' way too often)! From now on, I'll just remain silent. God bless you all.