View Single Post
05-26-13, 11:05 PM   #3
Aerials
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Interesting.

Thanks for the feedback, without which I would never have heard of a green fire case... I had no idea what you were talking about, leading me to googling 'destruction green fire case,' I found stuff to read but probably won't get around to it until tomorrow.

I've never really stared at the ember 'bars' enough for it to really matter, and sometimes they can be misleading, looking full when they're not (especially in the case of addon bars... I have a hell of a time telling exactly when the runes are full in the DK rune bars). But I should probably at least have some sort of bar, and could theoretically turn this into an indicator system to show when the bars are indeed full...

Is there anything else in oUF designed to handle these by default? If it's that necessary for them to be status bars (then why would they just be completely missing in oUF in the first place), I'll look into a better implementation. I also have adapted the druid mana bar code to support demonic fury, I don't really play demonology though, so don't know anything about that other than it's a bar that fills as you're not a demon, and powers your demon spells... I don't know if there's anything out of the ordinary beyond it being a power bar, not that different than a mana bar (just a different method of filling it and a different power name).

TL;DR: Thanks for the input, I'll look into the idea of making them bars instead of indicators (I'll probably keep the indicators though with a diff texture...), and whatever this green fire stuff is...