View Single Post
04-30-12, 10:19 PM   #2
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by ampere View Post
Add a threat percentage attached to the target frame (similar to the optional one on standard Blizzard frames).
This is actually something I plan to add. I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

When out of combat, display all buffs such as mounts, costumes, etc on the target frame.
You'd need to register the PLAYER_REGEN_DISABLED and PLAYER_REGEN_ENABLED events on the target frame's Buff element, and handle them with a function that removed the filter while out of combat, and reapplied it when entering combat. This is also something I've considered, but haven't decided whether I want to add, or in what form.

I should also mention that I would like to change some of the buffs/debuffs that display for certain classes while in combat.
The aura filtering uses simple lists, which you can see in the auras.lua file. To add more buffs or debuffs, just add them to the list with the relevant value to control how you want it filtered (there's an explanation at the top of the file). To find the correct spell ID for the buff or debuff, look it up on Wowhead and copy the number in the URL.