Thread: RealUI
View Single Post
10-19-12, 12:19 AM   #45
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
Originally Posted by tanakasai View Post
I keep getting random errors, usually to do with the OUF, if you need more details I can post them once it happens again, like today I would enter combat and get a error saying there was a error with the combat fader or something like that. Is this happening to anyone else? I'll try a clean install and post back with results. Errors usually happen more often in raids.
yes please pm this to me

Originally Posted by cdnDare View Post
Is there any way to show all debuffs on your target, not just curable ones? Buffs on your focus target rather than debuffs? A consolidated buff at the top right like Blizzard's default UI that shows all of the 60 minute buffs together?

Sorry for all the questions, thank you for the wonderful UI
Buffs are controlled by Raven, which can be edited via /raven.

Last I checked, Raven does not support a consolidated buffs frame. If you would like this feature, put in a request to the author/maintainer for Raven.

Originally Posted by joypunk View Post
Would it be possible to make an option to have the Group Loot close X number of seconds after the last person rolls?

Love that Group Loot window! Just tired of closing it constantly.

Thanks!
open the main menu and go to Interface --> Controls --> Uncheck "Auto Open Loot Rolls Window"

Originally Posted by ravx25 View Post
Geth, I'm really, really confused about energy meters on the Stone Guardians. You had mentioned showing Boss Frames, but when I did that, they showed on the right but were so small they were virtually unreadable in real time. Is there a way to move them? Make them bigger?

Also, I did something where a box showed up to the right of the grid with all 3 lines of the guardians, but it's unrealistic to try and move them while fighting. Is there a way to make that box show up so I can move it someplace else? I'm thinking about going with Shadowed Unit Frames for these energy meters otherwise.
If you use DBM, the most recent update added a frame that shows 1) the current energy of each boss 2) the boss currently casting petrify 3) your own petrification level.

RealUI doesn't have Boss Frames on it's own and I don't currently have plans to add them. If you need boss frames there are the Default frames or you can use another addon