View Single Post
03-26-09, 12:06 PM   #9
Smirge
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post
As a matter of record, I'm currently working on adding "bar sets" to nUI and this may even be the first time I've talked about it in forum.

In any event, what this feature will do is add a key-bindable button the to console (like the HUD mode button) that lets you switch an entire set of spells on your action bars for a whole new set. Best description I give is to think of it like an equipment manager for your action bars... click a button and replace your entire bar layout with a new bar layout... so, you could have pre-defined PvP layotus, DPS layouts, Healing Layouts, etc. This will also support having two different bar sets based on your current spec (since 3.1 allows you to dual-spec your character). It will also allow people to share bar layouts like plugins.

Hmmm - that sounds exactly what MazzleUI did for hunters with the ranged/melee function in bongos1 - and part of why Mazzle - 'expired' *smile*

if it is that - then kudos mate.....im getting impressed all over each new day here

/Smirge