View Single Post
03-12-10, 10:57 AM   #9
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
I fixed up WFWW on the PTR last night. The WatchFrame expands fine, once you realize where it is/how it works. Interface -> Objectives, there is a checkbox to make the WatchFrame wider. You'll have to check the CVar on login to decide how wide to make your container frame that you have the WatchFrame in, and then look for the CVAR_UPDATE event to catch any changes to it.

/edit: And it's still immovable.
Oh, I meant the default blizzard one. When I logged in to see how their's all worked last night it refused to expand despite having 10 achievements tracked and several quests. I'll try again today in case my logging in first with nUI and my log in messed things up. Before the last two patches it worked fine and was just my own addon that glitched out.

Hmm, well I have been checking the check box for the wider objectives but seeing as the default tracker itself won't expand I can't see what else they have added. *sigh*. So yeah, still erroring out again for me. Seerah ? You not getting this error ?

[2010/03/12 16:59:37-39-x1]: Interface\FrameXML\WatchFrame.lua:682: bad argument #1 to 'band' (number expected, got nil):
Interface\FrameXML\WatchFrame.lua:682: in function <Interface\FrameXML\WatchFrame.lua:618>:
(tail call): ?:
Interface\FrameXML\WatchFrame.lua:376: in function `WatchFrame_Update':
Interface\FrameXML\WatchFrame.lua:242: in function <Interface\FrameXML\WatchFrame.lua:230>:

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

Last edited by Xrystal : 03-12-10 at 11:03 AM.