View Single Post
07-07-09, 12:35 PM   #4
Cesard
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post
And as for xPerl integration... nope. Why? The only difference between xPerl and nUI is the layout and virtually everything about nUI's unit frame layout is configurable. In fact, I would argue that nUI's unit frames are as configurable as, or more configurable, than any other unit frame mod out there. In this case, not only is this not an area I plan to go into -- integration with xPerl -- this is the antithisis of what nUI's design is all about.
Well, the only thing I'd really miss from xperl that I can't find in nUI is in xperl you can see the number of how many others are targeting whatever is in the frame.. Plus, if you click the number, it will give a list of who all's targeting that frame.. If I see a number greater than zero on my player frame, I like to click on it to see who all's targeting me. If I see a critter with 17 people targeting it, I know at a glance that that's what I should be targeting in a raid, for example. Sometimes they're not raid marked because there isn't time.

Can nUI be configured for something like this?

Thanks!