View Single Post
09-16-12, 08:03 AM   #3
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Well, apart from the fact that I'm surprised the two of them ever worked together seeing as Dominoes is doing what nUI does as standard. There will be a lot of conflicting routines as they try and work with the same blizzard items.

That said, if I run nUI, no errors. If I run dominoes, no errors. If I run them both dominoes reports a bunch of errors. This could be because after it does it's initialisation, nUI then does it's so that by the time that dominoes comes to work with what it does it has problems.

There isn't much we can really do here as nUI cannot turn off it's bars as they are one of the main features of nUI.

An example of the 80+ errors I am receiving ..

Lua Code:
  1. Message: Interface\FrameXML\RestrictedExecution.lua:397: Call failed: Interface\FrameXML\RestrictedExecution.lua:432: Cannot call restricted closure from insecure code
  2. Time: 09/16/12 14:56:31
  3. Count: 11
  4. Stack: [C]: ?
  5. Interface\FrameXML\RestrictedExecution.lua:397: in function <Interface\FrameXML\RestrictedExecution.lua:390>
  6. (tail call): ?
  7. (tail call): ?
  8. Interface\FrameXML\SecureHandlers.lua:490: in function <Interface\FrameXML\SecureHandlers.lua:468>
  9. [C]: in function `SetAttribute'
  10. Interface\FrameXML\SecureHandlers.lua:673: in function <Interface\FrameXML\SecureHandlers.lua:659>
  11. (tail call): ?
  12. Interface\AddOns\Dominos\menuBar.lua:281: in function `AddButton'
  13. Interface\AddOns\Dominos\menuBar.lua:218: in function `Create'
  14. Interface\AddOns\Dominos\frame.lua:17: in function `New'
  15. Interface\AddOns\Dominos\menuBar.lua:30: in function `New'
  16. ...
  17. (tail call): ?
  18. [C]: ?
  19. [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:5>
  20. (tail call): ?
  21. ...ce\AddOns\Dominos\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:543: in function `EnableAddon'
  22. ...ce\AddOns\Dominos\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:636: in function <...ce\AddOns\Dominos\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:621>
  23. [C]: in function `LoadAddOn'
  24. Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:299: in function `UIParentLoadAddOn'
  25. Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:322: in function `CombatLog_LoadUI'
  26. Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:692: in function <Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:657>
  28. Locals: (*temporary) = "Call failed: Interface\FrameXML\RestrictedExecution.lua:432: Cannot call restricted closure from insecure code"

Short of telling nUI to turn itself off when Dominoes is running you would simply have to decide which bars you prefer. nUI or dominoes. Unless of course Scott knows if there is something possible to allow them to work together.

Of course the other question on my mind is how the hell are you not seeing all these errors .. hmm, unless you have errors turned off. In which case that would explain it as the errors are probably stopping the finalising code from being run that could be whats affecting the paging. *shrug* .. It is all I can think of at the moment.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

Last edited by Xrystal : 09-16-12 at 08:05 AM.