View Single Post
06-16-07, 12:08 AM   #4
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
A gear switcher is definately useful. Having bounced back and forth on occasion i can hands down agree with that. Personally my bars are for my occasional utility spells. my mount, MC, fear ward, things i need basically but not every single battle.
I rely on click casting mods for the most part. Started with clickheals, then went to klik. but wanting to lighten the load on my UI i went to clique and its works rather nicely. that being said its not an easy change if your use to using hotkeys. It takes practice to memorize your clicks and modifiers. though i feel once its second nature you can cast faster since movement is small and doesnt require hard targets to cast. Its 'like' having multiple focus sets.

my core set for holy/shadow priest are bartender, itemrack(though i may change to outfitter from all the praise it gets) clique, and pitbull frames and since they can be set to change color depending on what debuff is on(inclusing only showing what you can cure/dispell) it lets you set your frames in a manner that supports click casting more efficiently. The rest are personal preference depending on your needs.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor