View Single Post
08-29-06, 08:24 PM   #11
LaoTseu
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by DaMonk
I am also haveing coflict issues with latest versions of SnaFu and tcgTradeskills.

with SnaFu disabled other addon loads fine; but as soon as i enable SnaFu, tcgTradeskills will start spitting out issues.

Error i have been getting is:
Error: Interface\AddOns\FuBar_tcgTradeskills\Core.lua:579: Babble-Spell-2.0: No translations registered

Any help is appreciated

Thanks
The Ace2 libraries are still in beta so this may happen. In this case, it looks like the Babble-Spell version that tcgTradeskills expect is an older version then the one included in SnaFu and it doesn't behave like the new one. When you load SanFu, it loads a newer incompatilbe version of Babble-Spell and this cause your problem with tcgTradeSkills (at least, it appears that way).

When the libraries are officially release, the dev. team will make damn sure that any changes is compatible with older version. Meanwhile, you might want to try the latest developper version of tcgTradeSkills and SnaFu that can be found here: http://svn.wowace.com/files/. It has been updated this week so maybe the problem is already fixed.

Best